Monday, June 28, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I am back in Chicago now, Alhamdulillah. The picture is the view from my balcony. What a blessing it is to have such a wonderful feeling of being "at home." Allah has given us so much, yet we tend to focus on the negative. Inshallah I am going to try and be positive from now on.

I applied for an internship and I got a call back, so I am very excited. Inshallah it goes well. I am going to meet the woman on Thursday for an interview. Keep me in your duas, if you remember.

Also, I am so excited I have 29 followers. Alhamdulillah. Thank you all so much. It keeps me really motivated. I truly believe that I am becoming a stronger Muslim and blogging has a lot to do with it, so I pray that each and every one of you be granted Jannat-al-firdous and be protected from the Hellfire, the tortures of the grave and all the fitna in this life and the next. Ameen!

I am cooking right now because two of my friends are coming over (they will be staying until Thursday, inshallah), so I have to get back to it. I will post pics and the recipes inshallah, later tonight, for Chicken Corn Soup and Chicken Mushroom Pasta.

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Well a warm welcome back to your home and great to see you so re-juvenated and well-spirited. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. salamunalaikum.
    Cool balcony,being positive always is among the signs of having strong faith.

    Ameen to your duas. May Allah(swt) make your affairs easy for you and give you success and happiness.A'meen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful city to live. I went there last year, and loved there! You're a luck person!
    KisseKisse from Brazil

    ReplyDelete