Sunday, June 13, 2010

That Covered Girl: Free Online Webinar

More good news, alhamdulillah!

There will be an online webinar about a hot topic, especially for us ladies: Hijab. Whether you already wear the hijab, don't wear it or want to wear it, this will really be helpful to everyone inshallah.

"The issue of a Muslim woman’s hijab has become a hot topic in our times, so much so that it’s discussed in every media outlet, and is the subject of governmental laws and controversies. Even before it became politicized, hijab was (and remains) an important and deeply personal decision for many Muslim women. Should I wear it? When? What should it look like? What can I expect, and how can I overcome my fears?"

One of the speakers, Sarah Mushtaq, is a personal friend from Windsor and I know she will definitely have a lot of practical advice regarding hijab. She is very knowledgeable, mashallah so you guys should tune in!

Date: Tuesday, June 29th 2010

Timings:
Toronto Time: 7 pm EST
Chicago Time: 6 pm CST
LA Time: 4 pm PST
Egypt Time: 4 am
London Time: 12 am

See the link below for more information and how you can tune in inshallah:



Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. sounds awesome!! im soooo going to listen n!! thanx

    http://theveiledbump.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! I am pretty excited about it. Hijab has always been such a test for me so I like listening to such things to keep my iman up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Generally I don't learn post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, very great article.Also visit my page.

    -------------------
    Carpet re-stretching

    ReplyDelete