Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Secret Filth Exposed!

Would you buy USED underwear?

I'm assuming everyone is making a disgusted face and saying "HELL NO" (hopefully)!

Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you just might be.

There was an undercover investigation by MSNBC about lingerie and panties sold in MAJOR stores such as:
Victoria's Secret
Macy's
Bloomingdale's
Saks Fifth Avenue
Gap
Nordstrom

They found out that these retailers and department stores (and who knows how many more) are accepting returns on USED underwear and putting it back on the floor and selling it as if it is new (sometimes even if there is a stain on it)! I was utterly disgusted when I saw the video. You guys should definitely watch it.



So, here's my advice: wash your new underwear before you wear it. You never know what kind of germs and bacteria could be on it.

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm new to your blog and it's a great read!

    About the underwear, eww... thanks for the heads up

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!! for real they are doing this??
    next gona check the underwear 1st if i buy a new 1
    -_-

    ReplyDelete