Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fashion Friendly: Accessorize your Wardrobe

Even a plain and boring outfit can be turned into something cute and fun by accessorizing. Try some of these ideas to enhance your outfit!

Long necklaces and pearls are in, so take advantage and wear one, because it'll even show under your hijab. 


Vests can be used to give a different look to even a plain t-shirt.


Put on a tikka (or use a necklace or an earring if you don't have one) when you are wearing salwar kameez. 


Colors! Spice up your look by wearing vibrant colors this summer. 


Belts and Blazers make an outfit look more sophisticated.


Sunglasses: they protect your eyes and look great! And, yes, you can wear them even if you wear a hijab. 


Shoes! Wear different types shoes instead of always the same black ones. Red flats are my favorite!

What do you do to spice up your outfit?
Until next time...

7 comments:

  1. wow!!! all the outfit looks great! n where can i get those boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! The zebra-print shoes I got off eBay, the brown boots I got from the GAP and the black boots are from some store in NYC, but I can't remember what it's called. It was just some random boutique I walked into.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post however remember some of what you posting negates the requirements for hijab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfits!
    The vests and the belts are very cute, also the red flats are adorable!
    xoxo
    Alien

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love wearing berets in place of a normal scarf. Also lately I've been obsessed with circle/infinity scarves. I can wear them on my neck or on my head with one of those underscarf type things. They're amazing! As for shoes, I basically live in flip flops from April to the end of September so yeah.

    ReplyDelete