Friday, July 2, 2010

Fashion Friendly: eBay Purchases

Firstly, I would like to apologize for not posting the recipes I said I would. I totally forgot to take pictures of it, but inshallah I will post them soon.

Now, for more important business: I recently bought some great tops from eBay and I can't wait until I receive them, inshallah! I wanted to show everyone what I purchased, because I got everything for very cheap. These clothes can be layered and worn in a hijab-friendly way. I have written the prices and the seller store (on eBay) underneath the pictures, in case anyone wants to buy this stuff. He ships for free and has a LOT more items to choose from, so take a look, inshallah!

Dress/Shirt
$15.79 USD
Seller Store: gosclub2010

Dress/Shirt
$12.00 USD
Seller Store: gosclub2010

T-Shirt
$10.00 USD
Seller Store: gosclub2010

Grey Blazer
$20.89 USD
Seller Store: gosclub2010

Pink Coat
$19.50 USD
Seller Store: gosclub2010

Black Jacket
$20.99
Seller Store: gosclub2010

Black T-Shirt
$12.50 USD
Seller Store: gosclub2010

Black Shirt with Beads
$15.69 USD
Seller Store: gosclub2010

Blue Dress/Shirt
$10.00 USD
Seller Store: gosclub2010

Black Vest
$5.00 USD
Seller Name: nick680000
  
What do you guys think? I hope you like them...I cannot wait until I get them all in the mail. WOOHOO
Until next time...

8 comments:

  1. Wow those are really nice! I just wonder if they are made well? Inshallah they are. Let us know when you get them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovelyyy! I love the lengths on them, and the second one is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it all, you are très très chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow those are very cheap and very nice!! love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Nice purchases. Would be great if you can do a review post! Really intrested in buying some of their stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you went crazy with all the shopping! How affordable! =) I like the black jacket and the grey blazer the most.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love them all, did you purchase all of these and did you get them yet?

    ReplyDelete