Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Men...ugh!

I'm not feeling so great right now. Can someone tell me why husbands are so annoying!?

I feel like guys should definitely go through classes before they get married. Therefore, they will know how to deal with issues that will come up in marriage. And if any guys are reading this....NO, PS3 (or any other gaming system) is not the answer to all your problems! As a matter of fact, it will create more problems for you. So, if your wife is upset, do NOT think playing games will solve the problem. 

*sigh*

Alhamdulillah 'ala kulli haal.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Shame darling - so sorry. Hugs - Men will always do something to avoid an issue. He will come around later when he feels your mood is okay...when he does be ready tohug him. Life is short - dont spend too much worrying about the problem but rather be happy because you have each other, Alhumdulillah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree, men are such like big babies sometimes. They expect us to pamper them and always understand their childish ways. I hate it too and it really gets on my nerves. So I just extend my patience and try to talk some sense in his head whenever this happens. :-)

    ReplyDelete