Tuesday, July 27, 2010

OOTD: Pakistani Wedding Outfit

My friend's wedding was on Sunday and it was so much fun. Since it was segregated, we got to dance and dress up properly. This is the sari I wore. I absolutely loved it. I bought this sari from the ISNA Convention for only $35! I wore a black blouse underneath, since I did not have time to get the green one (the one that came with it) sewn. I also wore the black sleeves that I made, because the groom walked in the bride, so I didn't want my arms showing. (You can find the sleeves tutorial here).

Yay for a great buy!

Until next time...

8 comments:

  1. Justtttttttttttt love it, this is simply gorgeous :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I love the colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great buy! It's really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats one beautiful saree!! And 35$!! It looks so much more expensive! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous mashAllah! i'm loving pakistani/bangli clothing lately, gotta get me some!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salaam alaikum dear darling, just dropping by to say رمضان كريم, May Allah make your fasts the fasts of those who fast sincerely, Inshallah. Barakallah feek

    ReplyDelete