Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sunshine Blog Award!

I got my first award, Alhamdulillah! I am very excited and feel so honored. I didn't really think I would, especially this early on in my blogging, but it happened.


Jazakallah khair to Bubbli - Bubblez Island for giving me this award. May Allah reward you and grant you jannah. Ameen!

Rules:

Put the logo on your blog in your post.

Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.

Link the nominees within your post.

Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs.

Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.


I would like to give the Sunshine Blog award to these bloggers:













Congrats Ladies! You all deserve it. I wish I could give this to all my followers, but I am limited to 12.

Until next time...

13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award! It's an honor to receive one from you:-) many hugs:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear darling, I awarded you sometime last week with an award too...Have a look at my post "My bery first blog award". Thank you so much for this award. Will post it shortly.:) Huggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. =) congratz and thanks sis! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserved it sis ;)
    Jzk, I'm honored as well :)
    Lots of love

    xoxo

    Liloo
    wsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you soooooo much Jazakallah :D Awww i am so honored. And congratulations for the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beauty, thanks very much for the award! Feel very happy to share this blogger's life with you and all the other friends i did here. Keep in touch!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you soooo much :D
    You totally deserved the award!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey sis, first of all congratulations to you! And second of thank you so much for the award :)
    It means so much, JZK!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!! Thanks a bunch!! :D My very first award! :D
    yayy!! Congrats on yours!

    Will shortly get to business!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. salam sis! thank you so much for the award! *blushblush* you've been tagged ;] xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Salaam Sis,

    I have kinda been AWOL in the Blogosphere & I'm checking out your Blog -- u seem like somebody I would def. hang out with :-) Congrats on the Award and I'm sure u deserve it, aaaand jazakiAllah5ayr for giving me one too <3

    ReplyDelete