Sunday, July 11, 2010

Transformers 3: Shooting in Chicago!

Well, today was an interesting day. Transformers 3 was shooting in Chicago this weekend....literally on my street! It was so exciting. My cousins were visiting from Detroit, so we walked on over to where they were shooting. There were so many people and the security was being extra annoying and kept pushing us back. I don't go too crazy with all this stuff, but it was fun and really cool to see. We saw all the cars they use in the film and three stunt men jumped off the Sears Tower in front of us for a scene. Some people saw Shia Labeouf, but sadly we didn't.

Alhamdulillah, I love living in Chicago! Snapped a few pictures today so I hope you all enjoy. Any Transformers fans out there? I have watched both movies so far and I love them. Oh, next weekend they will be shooting on Michigan Ave (the bridge on top of the Chicago River), in case any one is in the Chicago area. I will be there, inshallah (is it weird to say Inshallah to something as insignificant as a movie shooting?). I hope I get to see Shia this time...or something more exciting.



I will keep you guys posted. What did you all do this weekend?

Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. Owww... nice thing to happen around your house, no? Wish to be you and live in Chicago for a sec!
    Take more pics for us to see. So beautiful places there!
    KisseKisse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so exciting :D WOW! i wish i could be there to see all this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats so cool! omg i wish i lived there :O lol
    i like transformers!!
    i didnt know theyre making transformers 3 before i read this! thanks :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos are just amazing - love it. My weekend was very dull compared to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dear! I am a female MBA from Karachi, Pakistan. Honestly just browsing through good blogs and literate & intelligent writers like you to talk to me on various issues. Love ur blog outlook and ur awesome thoughts. I write on issues related to society, religion as well as some funny stuff. Best of Luck for ur blogging. I hope u can be a follower- if u like my blog? And don’t forget to comment please !!

    http://relationships-catgirl.blogspot.com/2010/06/part-she-was-just-browsing-through-her.html

    ReplyDelete