Thursday, September 2, 2010

I Love Ramadan!

Assalamu Alaikum everyone,

I have not been keeping up with my blog, lately, but alhamdulillah it is due to being busy in Ramadan. I pray that everyone's Ramadan is going well! Subhanallah, it just flew by! I am sad that it will be over soon. The month of mercy will soon be gone and who knows if we will get a chance to be blessed by it again. Make sure you take advantage of it as much as you can and make lots and lots of dua! 

I came across a great dua:

Oh Allah, bestow on me the blessings of Laylatul Qadr, change my affairs from being difficult to being easy, accept my repentance, forgive my sins and decrease my burdens, O the most Compassionate with His righteous servants. Ameen!

Please, also, if you have the time, then dua for my sister and brother in law that their affairs be made easy for them and for a friend of mine named Sheba. She is also going through very difficult times. 

Reported by Abu Daw'ud and Tirmidhi:
"The supplication that gets the quickest answer is the one made by one Muslim for another in his absense."

The Propher (saw) said:
"Whenever you make a supplication (dua) for another believer and he is not present, the angels will say, 'and same to you.'"

So please do make dua and may Allah (swt) give you lots of rewards in return and grant you your duas as well. Ameen! 

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Salaam! MashAllah you have a nice blog He!He!He! will come for more read, that is if you don't mind.Realy liked it. Thanks for sharing.
    Wishing you well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salaam alaikum dear darling,
    Eid mubarak. Have a wonderful time:) Hope your Speech went well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Late Happy Eid lol. Hope you are doing well. Salams

    ReplyDelete