Sunday, November 21, 2010

Family ♥

Allah (swt) has showered us with so many blessings and we still complain. The biggest blessing: family!

I love family. Alhamdulillah! My parents were just visiting me. They were here for 3 days and it was so much fun. And, OF COURSE, my husband! I love him soooo much! I have no idea why, but Allah has given me the best husband, alhamdulillah.

I pray that Allah (swt) showers us with more blessings and protects us from all the calamities in this life and the next. Ameen!

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. AMeen inshallah, that is so good to hear. I am sure you have a good husband because you are a good person and also very appreciative of what you have. Alhumdulillah. May Allah keep you thankful and happy always, inshallah, ameen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking about the concept of "family" today... and you've just "proved my point"!!! Thanks for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifull post, sister! I also love my family and am addicted to them and am very greatfull to Allah s.w.t that he gave me all of that!
    It is so nice to hear how you are speaking about your husband and he probably do the same! Consider that the woman whose husband is pleased with her will get jannah, subhanallah! ;-DD

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete