Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Annoyed

I'm so annoyed by people nowadays, it's ridiculous. I really need to start being more patient, but sometimes I can't help it. Especially when you're so nice to someone and they just go and leave you behind. Like, seriously?!? Why did I even waste my time? I guess if I could go back, I'd still be nice. I don't like being a rude person, but it's so frustrating when you don't get the same in return. Or you only get the "niceness" while it's convenient for the other person, but as soon as they get busy or something, you're left behind.

Sometimes, I just wish I could speak my mind. I try to mostly, but I can't go around picking a fight every time something doesn't go my way. I just have to learn to let some things go.

WELL SCREW YOU, TOO! Alhamdulillah (LOL).

Until next time...

7 comments:

  1. I feel you! I totally get what you mean! Alhumdulilah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT is better to remain patient than to say whats on your mind - this is me mainly but sometimes when an incident does repeat itself one too many times, I find that I just end up getting frustrated and speak my mind. Its hurts for me to say it out loud and let another person be upset by it but how much can you take sometimes. We are only human after all and are sensitive either way, by nature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you just have to roll your eyes and let it go. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. i soo get what you mean - it is really hard, but on the few occasions i manage to do it, feels good. but damn its hard!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you feel. I thing I've noticed about inconsiderate people is even if you speak up, they could really care less. Whatever the faults are in their personality which caused them to offend you the first time, will also prevent them from really caring that your even offended. I usually try to kind to others no matter if I dislike them. Whatever nice things you've done for this person think of it as a good deed done just for the pleasure of Allah. Inshallah that may help you feel better about the niceness you've shown them. Salams Sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are right! It's definitely hard, but it's best to just let these things go. I want to know that I tried my best to be a good person and inshallah Allah knows that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just make it a point to "Whatever you do, you do for Allah".. that way whenever someone does not repay you with kindness, you will not feel it as much. Plus, when others are rude to us, it brings Blessings! so whenever you get an infuriating word/attitude from someone, just think of all the Hassanaat coming your way!! ..and be patient... many times we misjudge other people's attitude to later find out the real reason for their nasty attitude... in short: Pick your battles!!! ..it's truly an art! :D

    ReplyDelete