Monday, November 8, 2010

Fun Weekend

Wow, it's been a week since I last posted. I've been pretty busy. Thanks to everyone for all the great advice on my previous post. 

My friends were over from Windsor this past weekend. I hosted my best friend's bachelorette party here and it was so much fun! Alhamdulillah. We went shopping in downtown and then went out for dinner at a Moroccan restaurant that had belly dancers. We all had sashes so it was really cute.


Decorations!



Love her coat!


Belly Dancers



Bridal Party Sashes!


Now, I'm in Santa Clara for a week so I'm probably going to be MIA again, but I'll try to keep up with some posts inshallah. How was your weekend? 

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. nice pictures - you had a great time hey! Nice. love the ivory coat - its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete