Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sick

I've been feeling pretty ill the past few days, so I haven't been that active on my blog. I even have a great topic I want to talk about, but I don't have the energy to put it into the right words. Inshallah when I'm feeling better I will post it. I'm really hoping I will feel better soon, but the doctor said it might be a while before I do. WAIN! (yes, that's my crying noise..lol). But my husband has been soo good mashallah. He is cleaning and cooking and taking care of me so well. And he hasn't complained at all! May Allah (swt) grant him jannat al firdous! Ameen!

If you guys have an extra second, please do send a dua my way that I feel better soon, inshallah!

On a happier note, a few girls I know (and some I don't) have decided to start a halaqa in my area! YAY finally! Alhamdulillah. I have been trying on my own to increase my iman these past few weeks and it has been working, but a halaqa will be really good for me, since it puts you in that environment. Also, every week a different girl with give the talk, so that will give me some motivation to study and have a topic ready when it is my turn. The first halaqa is on Tuesday so inshallah I'll be feeling better by then!

I hope all is well with you guys!

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Aw I hope you feel better soon, inshallah:) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. May Allah(swt) grant you Shifa'h!! Aameen!!! Hope you get better soon!! :D

    ReplyDelete