Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm Back!

Well, I know I'd get busy, but I didn't imagine it would take me this long to get back to my blog! This is a first for me. But, I swear, I have been pretty busy, alhamdulillah. How was everyone's new year? I hope you are all in the best state of health and iman inshallah. 

I just got back from Cancun, Mexico! It was so bloody amazing, mashallah. I LOVE it! I was pretty excited to go, but I hadn't realized I would love it so much. I was worried about what I could do with hijab, but we stayed at a lovely resort in Playa Mujeres and it was very classy. I had no trouble with my hijab at all. Plus, we got a very nice room that had it's own private plunge pool so I could easily go into the water anytime I wanted. 

Here are a few pics from our vacation!













Until next time...

10 comments:

  1. Salaam,

    Lucky...you're trip looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asalaamu alaikum and welcome back :-D

    MashaaAllah the pictures are sooo luvly and u look like a model tabarakAllah xoxo

    I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation and thnx for the pictures <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a lot of fun. Beautifull pictures and love your hat ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, mashallah!! It looks beautiful!!!!

    I'd love to get on those hammocks, did you have a go?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos - looks amazing and so do you by the way. Welcome back - I missed you:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's wonderful to have you back and wow, place looks fantastic, I'm sure you had a superb vacation! Great pictures, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures, looks so relaxing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this looks like such a great resort to have your getaway! Cancun Mexico looks SO beautiful! Amazing pictures! Amazing you! Much love. <3 (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Salam,
    Masha'Allah. beautiful place.. Subhana'Allah...:)

    Welcome back sis!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such amazing pics Mashallah! What was the name of your resort? Id love to go visit those hammocks!

    ReplyDelete