Thursday, March 24, 2011

Haute Hijab

I know, I know. I went MIA again. Somehow, my life got busy without me realizing it. My husband and I are moving and apartment hunting has been difficult. Inshallah we will find something we love and that is a good price. AMeen!

But, what I wanted to share was my recent purchase. My friend is the CEO of Haute Hijab. She sells vintage hijabs on her website and she is also making her Spring/Summer collection. She dresses so beautifully, that I know the collection will be amazing. You should definitely check out her page. Her new line will be up shortly, but she is always updating with new hijabs.

I recently purchased a wrap from her and it is gorgeous. Check her out and support a Muslim sister!

Haute Hijab
www.hautehijab.com

Here's my wrap:




Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful MashaAllah, good choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buy! Love the prints.
    I need to get me one of these.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the package looks great and the hijab too !

    xx shay !

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all about Masha Allah! I'd love to have the same to make hijab collection more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete